Company Retirement Plans
Starting a business retirement plan may be easier than you think. RFM Financial Solutions can help you customize, administer and promote a retirement plan that will:
- Take advantage of a tax deduction that is generally available to businesses who contribute to an employee’s retirement plan.
- Offer employees who participate in the plan a reduction in the amount of their current taxable income by selecting a plan that allows pre-tax salary reduction.
- Allow your business to benefit from the contributions and earnings that accumulate tax-deferred with a qualified retirement plan.
- Help attract and retain key employees.
- SIMPLE IRA Plan
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Individual 401(k) Plan or Uni-K Plan
When providing retirement services, our ultimate goal is to educate both the employer and the employee on how to effectively structure the program so that all participants can take full advantage of its benefits. For the owner/employer, this means addressing the fiduciary liability issues, as well as the allocation and matching structure.
Even if you already have a business retirement plan, you may not be completely satisfied with the service and performance of your current retirement plan program. At RFM Financial Solutions, we can present a detailed overview of our approach to both the monitoring and management of qualified retirement plans.